Saturday, June 14, 2008

my indiana jones!

ohh man it is really so hard just to watch my indiana jones 4...!!

the initial plan was to watch it with my godsis.. waited and waited till a time that we are both free- the tickets sold out! then we wait and wait again till thurs.. its not showing at the time we can make it. then we set it on saturday(only cine is showing) then she says she dont want to travel so far down.


I cant wait anymore. Then i started calling everyone to see who can watch with me.. Finally found someone, all tickets sold again. OMG! okay today I just booked tickets and lucky I have got my kind hearted peiting to watch with me even she is not very interested in the show :D i feel so lucky to know her! whee! haha okay I leaving house for my indiana NOW! hahaha so happy!

the first 3 indiana ones was FANTASTIC okay. Find the vcd and watch it! its really nice! thats y its a MUST for me to watch indiana 4! since I watch the first will NOT miss the fourth one!

*by: bizhi*

No comments: