Tuesday, June 17, 2008

17 June 08

haha today is another interesting day!

Woke up at 8 and went the southern ridges(the newly built longest perdestrain bridge in Singapore). We walked from queenstown area all the way to harbour front. haha 1.5 hours walk, we took a shorter time than we thought:) haha oh btw, this is another primary school classmates outing. I love them! I love that we are so bonded:))

okay then i went home did my project and got a one time off job deal at banquet. okay. really learnt alot of things today, no blunder/mistakes. haha so a pat on my back for myself. haha its not as tough as i thought but i have to agree that it is not easy. haha tiring but at the end of the day, the experience and knowledge learnt is worth it:) oh thanks sengwai(station leader) for guiding us:) haha u r a great leader!

okayy time to rest! i am exhausted! hahaha nites people!

*by: bizhi*

No comments: