Sunday, June 15, 2008

16 June 2008

haha watched indiana jones! I find it pretty nice! the fights, the scenes, the knowledge, the lauguage spoke, the mystery, the hidden codes! rating 4 stars! haha i just find it weird because the crystal skull is from ALIEN?! hahaha okay if not for the alien part, the show is really perfect!

Thanks peiting for accompanying me to watch the show when u r not interested. haha i hoped u enjoyed yourself! I am really happy that u came all the way down just to accompany me. kam sia! love u man! haha because if u din come down, i will really watch it myself. omg. haha


okay thanks weiting for having the thought to accompany me even though u have watched.

Henry Jones Junior...Indiana Jones....Dr Jones! go and watch the last 3 indiana jones. if u guys love action movies, u will LOVE them. trust me!




haha today went for cya duties, quite a nice day:) after duty went macs to chit chat with cherina. we had a fantastic chat:) talk talk talk and forgot time. omg i missed my last train and have to cab. oh man >.<


*by: bizhi*

No comments: