Sunday, January 18, 2009

I think i'm really very fortunate:)) thanks shinn, alex, jia en, su hong, kai xin, jia min, calvin, jingting, cuifen, pearlyn, ke en, trish and miao hong for getting me the GOLDEN HALF, card and cake plus the surprise, the effort put in and everything. Its a really nice present! I really cant wait to use it! thanks for the surprise at CYA room as well. the cake is delicious. I guess it taste so nice it's because of all the effort and sincerity you all put it. You guys really brighten up my day:)) love being with u guys, all the learning, serving customers, laughing, joking, sharing and everything! i know shinn has started preparing this since 2 weeks ago. i'm so touched! really! i think i'm blessed to know u!

I think I am really blessed to be in sunday with all of you. Cuifen and miao hong, my first sem tuesday buddies for cya, i will nv forget the times with u all as well! really elated that you guys chipped in for my birthday present. I really appreciate it. I really know its not how long we know each other, its how much we have enjoyed each other's company i guess!

As for calvin, jingting and trish, its really a big surprise that you all chipped in for my present. I felt so blessed and i guessed i have gotten more than my share as i didnt do much for your guys. In fact, i only have seen you all around 2 or 3 or 4 times, i really feel that i have not done enough to receive a pres from you guys. THANKS ALOT:)) btw, the sakae and ajisen was fun- for calvin and jingting. haha trish hope to have chance to work with u :)) cya around in sch.

GOLDEN HALF- yes you all are my golden half:)) love you guys! love CYAs!

No comments: