Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy happy happy new year!!!

good bye 2008 and hello 2009

A new year, so we should let go of the unhappy past, learn from mistakes and look forward to lead a new life! whoosh. I hope for the best for all my friends and the dearest people around me:))

I hope you guys have a great new year celebration. poor me have to count down at home with my computer:((

the good thing is : i get to see fireworks from my house. no need to squeeze with the crowd. haha

still rushing my work.. continue doing for 2 days alr. progressing too slowly.. constantly distracted.. oh man. i hope i can finish this soon and sleep. i haven been sleeping enough since 2, 3 days ago. tues night only 1.5 hours. last night 4 hours.. oh my. panda is here. :(( tmr still have project meeting and work. *screams*

thank you jun wei, joanna and hong liang for coming down to find me after count down. if not i really feel that i've burnt my new year like that and that really emo.. haha.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: