Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This week is so interesting okay. last friday played overnight mahjong and won $27:)) whee.
haha but okay i spent all my money on cab.. :(( erm. saturday had the citytour. no doubt, the 4 of us(cherina, joyce, darren, jj and me) look like the walking dead. yawning the whole day.after that went home and slept for 17 hours! O.O i know i'm piggy lol.

Sunday went to work at SA tours fair and earned some money together with weiting:))
tuesday i was headwaiter. the kiasu me had a 1.5 hour meeting with mr malik and donavon, as well as amanda cos i drag her along. lol. but but the meeting and all the preparation like the super long email is worth it! TUESDAY WE MANAGED TO HIT THE MR GOH'S TARGET. haha which was $100 more than what i targeted. omg! haha thank u my fantastic team for working so well together. I simply love you all. This is one reason why I love ssm:)) the teachers are nice too. no scolding :D hehe. yesterday was really a great ssm day, not only because of hitting the target but i also can see everyone enjoying what they were doing. This gave me a great sense if satisfaction.

one new thing learned today (wednesday). bugis street has directions signs printed on the ground. These prints are huge okay. I think no one noticed because the road is always filled with people. Today susu and I walked through bugis street when no one is there, we realise that bugis street is actually quite huge and there are road signs and zebra crossing on the road! " will upload the picture soon:D"

No comments: