Sunday, July 13, 2008

ohh its two weeks since i last posted. haha sorry!
really busy these days. i guessed its just the lack of sleep.
things just pop up right before the day ended and yupp so i cant sleep.
i know everyone else din as well so its fine:))

poof.. all deadlines and tests lined up since two weeks ago.
haha sometimes i just hoped its all in a week. and my life would be slack slack then super busy and SLACK. haha

my sis are just watching sex and the city series these two weeks!
its a fantastic shows that distracts me from studying. omg. haha thats y i'm blogging instead of studying for my acct test which is on tues. I'm going to die alrite. I dont understand anything abt acct and i dont have a little interest abt acct. Save me plss!

by the way i hope i have at least 3 full days so i can finish the series in one go and not miss any episodes but apparently due to all the tests and deadlines to meet. its simply impossible. >.<

okay be discipline now bizhi! go and STUDY.
haha i will blog really soon:))

No comments: