Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ssm last week

I will miss ssm!

Definitely will. cos i'm starting to miss it alr.

My team, the service instructors, the operation, simply everything.

We broke the record by more than a hundred bucks. really hope we can be the record holder haha:P


no worries yah, I will still visit my friends for sugarloaf for the next few days yah! i know its impt for u guys.


i just want to say... I AM SO PROUD OF BEING PART OF TUESDAY TEAM.


Really had fun and learnt alot. sometime the result doesnt really matter. what matters is the process. the result is just a recognition for our effort and performance, that what i feel:)) its abt teamwork! everyone its impt, today is impossible if anyone of us did not try our best.


I just hope we had more food to sell.. I'm so sorry for those who had travelled so far to sugarloaf but didnt manage to eat because the food was sold out or the place was full. i really want to apologise for that. I really hope that we have the food and the seats for u. Really thanks for coming down. THANKS PEOPLE FOR THOSE WHO HAD PATRONISE TODAY!



HURRAY WE MADE IT!:))

*i am going to miss Mr Tai, Mr Malik, Mr Neo, Ms Mark, Mr Goh. They were strict and cheeky at times:)) i learnt alot from this ssm and had alot of laughter. thank you. without the strict training, we would have this good result. credits to all of you*

No comments: